From raw materials to grey fabrics, all you can understand are "old drivers"!
1. The production process of white fabric
Winding → warping → sizing → reeding → weaving
2. Tasks of each production process
1. Winding: ① Make the raw yarn from the spinning mill into a package with a larger capacity; ② Check the yarn; ③ Remove the yarn defect; ④ Make the yarn wound into a uniform and firm package under a certain tension. So that the warp tension is consistent during warping .
2. Warping: according to technological design requirements, a certain number of warp yarns are wound on the warp beam in parallel and uniformly according to the specified length .
3. Sizing: Improve the weaveability of fabric warp, increase yarn strength, and reduce end breakage .
4. Reed: The warp wound on the weaving shaft is threaded into the heddle eyelet and reed according to the process design requirements to meet the needs of the weaving process.
5. Weaving: opening, weft insertion, beating-up, winding and warp let-off.
3. The quality assessment scope of grey cloth
1. Cloth fabric weave: When evaluating a fabric, first check whether it meets the design requirements. If it does not meet and eliminate the cloth, it will be automatically degraded.
2. Fabric width: the deviation of the fabric width of the premium and first-class fabrics from the specified value cannot exceed +1.5% ~﹣1.0%, if it exceeds the above range but +2.0% ~﹣1.5%, it can be rated as second-class product Fabric, otherwise it is rated as third-class fabric.
3. Density of grey fabric: the warp density deviation of high-quality and first-class fabrics cannot exceed ﹣1.5%, and the weft density deviation cannot exceed ﹣1.0%.
(1) Breaking strength (2) Nep impurity defect (3) Fabric defect
Fourth, the post-processing process of grey cloth
1. Bleached cloth: clean the grey cloth hygienic.
2. Cloth dyeing: high temperature dyeing is adopted according to the characteristics of different materials of warp and weft, which absorb different colors of fabrics.
3. Fabric shaping: the fabric will be smoother and softer after this process, which is an essential link.
4. Fabric finishing: There are many finishing processes, mainly to change the appearance and performance of the fabric.
Woven Grey Fabric Factory Process Flow
Warping: A one-step process of converting the original yarn (package yarn) into a warp yarn (Beam) through the creel. It is divided into three types: original yarn warping, colored yarn finishing and partial warping.
Sizing: Beam after sizing or dyed beam (warp yarn) is hung on the creel of the sizing machine, passing through the sizing liquid in the sizing tank → cylinder for drying → layering of the creel →Integrate into weaving Beam. Main function: Compress the cilia of the original yarn by the slurry, so that the cilia will not stick to the cotton ball due to friction on the loom.
Drawing-in: The sizing yarn passes through three accessories such as warp drop, heddle and steel reed to facilitate the weaving of warp drop: one of the induction devices to prevent warp yarn from breaking, and the induction can be completed by cooperating with the warp bar.
Heald wire: one of the equipment to change the weave pattern of weaving, it can complete the change of the weave pattern by cooperating with the peach pan and heald of the loom.
Reed: Weaving can be completed in accordance with the input of the weft and the change of the heald.
On the machine: a kind of action to hang the threaded shaft yarn on the loom through the carriage of the locomotive.
Self-joining: The beam after sizing does not need to be drawn through and is directly completed by the action of the knotting machine, and the result is the same as on the machine.
Weaving: Put the threaded shaft yarn on the loom with the input of the weft and the operation of the loom to complete the weaving action.
Blank inspection: After weaving, the fabric inspector will complete the inspection according to CNS inspection standards to understand the quality of the fabric after weaving is completed, so as to benefit the functional woven fabric of the original fabric dyeing: it is composed of two or more groups The mutually perpendicular yarns are interwoven with warp and weft at a 90 degree angle to form a fabric. The longitudinal yarns are called warp yarns, and the horizontal yarns are called weft yarns.
Each intersection point between warp and weft is called the organization point, which is the smallest basic unit of woven fabric. Because the place where the warp and weft interweave is somewhat bent, and the moraine is bent in the direction perpendicular to the plane of the fabric, the degree of bending is related to the mutual tension between the warp and weft and the yarn stiffness. When the woven fabric is subjected to external tension, such as longitudinal When stretching, the tension of the warp yarn increases, and the bending decreases, while the bending of the weft yarn increases, such as longitudinal stretching continuously until the warp yarn is fully straightened, and the fabric shrinks in the transverse direction.
When the woven fabric is stretched transversely by external tension, the tension of the weft yarn increases, and the bending decreases, while the warp yarn bending increases, such as the transverse stretching continues until the weft yarn is fully straightened, and the fabric shrinks longitudinally. The warp and weft yarns do not change, which is different from knitted fabrics. Because the warp and weft of the woven fabric have little relationship with the extension and contraction, and no conversion occurs, the fabric is generally tight and stiff. The physical and mechanical properties of woven fabrics include the yarn density of warp and weft, selvage, front and back, forward and reverse wool direction, and fabric coverage.
Cotton is one of the most common fabrics in the textile field, but of course there are many different types of cotton, after different processes cotton also has different characteristics, such as combed cotton, washed cotton, etc., but cotton has good moisture absorption and breathability, soft touch and excellent warmth to make the fabric more comfortable to wear.
Polyester silk is polyester filament, polyester silk is a fabric woven with super hollow construction silk (hollow rate 35%~40%), it contains a lot of stagnant air, light and warm, but moderate ventilation performance, no stuffy feeling, polyester yarn is low cost, can be used for garment lining, necktie, embroidery thread, thermal underwear, etc. It is rough to touch, not as smooth as real silk, but good luster, mainly used for men's necktie.
Modern City, No.217 Jinling North Road, Xinbei District, Changzhou , Jiangsu